The possibilities for cooking and baking with cannabis are endless, but how about a fresh treat that is cannabis infused and healthy? One of the most heart healthy foods to eat are avocados. The vitamins and minerals are plentiful and it helps to lower cholesterol. Whipping it into a guacamole and adding some dank ass herb will be an appetizer option for the ages.
For more awesome recipes and news, check out The Weed Blog!
- 4 avocados, peeled skin and pits removed, one pit reserved
- 1 cucumber, peeled skin and seeds removed, diced
- ½ cup chopped green onions, white and green parts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup THC oil
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- ½ cup firmly packed cilantro, chopped
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender (or food processor).
- Blend until the mixture is nice and smooth.
- Add the blended guac to a serving bowl.
- Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container. Best used within 1 day.